Support is available to TAFE SA staff only, and is accessed via the intranet.
- Can't login? Request a password reset. Note: You first must be registered for password resets online.
- Contact your lecturer for assistance
- ICT Support page on the TAFE SA website
- On the TAFE SA staff network: Contact support now
- Outside of the TAFE SA network: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE after-hours help now available online
Feeling overwhelmed, stuck on a study question or not sure where to even start with an assignment? Anonymous, on-demand help is available to all students. Get 24/7 help with essay and report writing, referencing and research as well as live, expert assistance with accounting, maths, statistics, economics and more. Access friendly qualified tutors via online messaging and chat. Tutors are available 3pm – late, Sunday to Friday.
To access Studiosity please go into one of your courses then select Studiosity from the navigation bar on the left.
Stuck on a study problem?
Get help now – FREE, online, 24/7
It’s ok, we all get stuck sometimes, and University study can bring a whole new set of challenges.
With Studiosity real-life expert tutors are available online to help you get ‘unstuck’, with subjects like
- Essay writing
- Report writing
- Study skills
- and more
Simply click the Connect Now button to ask your question. Tutors are available 3pm - 10pm, Sunday to Friday. Connect in seconds, get through your study, and ace your course.